SOS uses state-of-the-art electrostatic sprayers that force chemical particles to have a super positive charge then break them down to one of 3 specific micron sizes (40, 80 and 110). The more charged a particle is, the faster and stronger it will grab to a negatively charged particle. Therefore, allowing 360 degree coverage. As the product is sprayed from one direction, the particles will actually not just pass the object and coat only one side, but reverse direction, defying gravity, to cling to the negatively charged surface.
Using electrostatic technology makes it easier to get the particles to adhere around objects. This also helps our team follow disinfectant dwell times, thus creating a cleaner and safer environment.
SOS uses the same equipment being utilized by Delta Airlines, the New York Jets, the Atlanta Falcons and many other organizations.
• Touchless Application - there is no need to touch or wipe the surfaces
• Reduces Cross Contamination - considerably reduces contamination by using touchless sprayer
• Liquid Adhesion & Coverage - particles hold their charge for approx. 2-3 seconds to prevent drips
• Electrostatic Wrapping-enables the disinfectant to wrap around all surfaces
• Eco Friendly-electrostatic sprayers uses up to 65% less product per square foot.