We use a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills up to 99.99% of bacteria, germs, viruses, mold/mildew, allergens AND odors. Our product is odorless, colorless and contains no VOCs. It is safe for all surfaces, including fabrics and food preparation areas.
Our team uses revolutionary electrostatic sprayers that dispense a disinfectant through electrostatically charged droplets. This allows for the disinfectant to wrap around surfaces with a 3-D effect rather than just resting on top of them. It also ensures 360 degree coverage.
SOS is committed to deliver the safest and most effective sanitization treatment available. We are dedicated to provide exceptional customer service, along with professionalism and attention to detail.